Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2022

ADMITTED for civil engineering!!! So happy right now!!!

GPA: 3.5
Big 4: A,A,A, currently enrolled but probably will get an A
Work Experience: Yes
Leadership: Yes
Local: Taking one class at Cuesta, but no.

I had all the required courses and some of the recommended courses done. I think that was my biggest help.

Could not be more happy right now!

6 Likes

did anyone from SoCal get in? Maybe they are doing it based on location?

Anyone from NorCal get in?

1 Like

Yes

So what does this mean? Is today the only day where cal poly releases transfer acceptance letters?

Either another wave today or wait list or rejection.

Hopefully, Cal Poly will be doing a 2nd wave tonight.

They did for 2020 at 5:24 PM & again at 10:11 PM.
But no 2nd wave for 2021.

For 2020, was it also this day? Like a Monday or the 21st you know

Hopefully they do that second wave. Cal poly has been the only school I’ve been striving to reach for the past two years. Achieved 4.0 with AST/ADT degrees. Applied under business and followed every course plan. Still no determination :confused:

2020 - Monday, March 16th at 5:24 PM & 10:11 PM
2021 - Wednesday, March 17th, at 6:23 PM

Any other Computer Science or Software engineering majors still waiting on a response?

Hopefully there is another batch because there is a 3rd Monday of March pattern with 2020

Yeah, me too. Can’t help but was a little bit disappointed. Let’s wait till midnight today.

Anyone for architecture beyond the two above who found out days ago?

Hey @CalPolySL0 I was actually looking into some of the off campus apartments there and they honestly seem to be a bit cheaper than the in campus housing? Is there some catch that I am not understanding?

Transfer, local, child development ACCEPTED!!!

2 Likes

Admitted! 3.85 GPA for Food Science major!!!

1 Like

Nope - Off-campus, you just don’t get a meal plan which adds to the costs so that could be why it’s cheaper. Also, you get more freedom with where you want to live when it’s off-campus.

Has anyone who’s been accepted seen it after the initial roll out of admissions? Or are you only just checking recently?

3 Likes

12 month lease vs 10 month lease on campus?