Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2023

Are acceptances supposed to come out tomorrow?

meeeee! iā€™ve literally been checking this forum almost everyday since it was first formed

1 Like

Based on previous years it could be tmrw or Monday / Tues.

Iā€™m so glad others are here! My mental health is really struggling as it gets closer especially. Hoping to get 8 hours of sleep tonight!

I just discovered this site last week and now Iā€™m obsessedā€¦this and Reddit have taken over my life lol.

1 Like

i really hope we hear today ugh itā€™s probably going to be early next week though right?

1 Like

In 2021 in was tonight! itā€™s been one week since freshman got decisions, itā€™s possiblešŸ€

1 Like

Guys Iā€™m calling them

Wow they really just give the automated ā€œno later than April 1stā€ response

1 Like

I was literally just gonna reply to your comment saying theyā€™re probably gonna say ā€œbetween now and April 1stā€ lol theyā€™re so helpful ._.

Doesnā€™t seem like its gonna be today huh

Lol Iā€™m giving it another hour and then losing hope for today.

3 Likes

ā€¦Thank you for applying to Cal Poly. We have received your application. No determination has been made at this timeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m literally on campus for St. Frattiesā€¦ gonna be a painful blow if Iā€™m here and things go bad

1 Like

Are you SLO local ?

No I actually drove from Santa Cruz to meet friends

1 Like

Guess we are waiting till Monday at the earliest?

Yup :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: ā€¦

Wait dies that mean they only release decisions on weekdays? They have done if at 10pm or later. Also spring break starts after next week for them so that means a definite m-f window probably