Can I get into Mays Business School (A&M)?

I am an Asian female looking to go into Mays. This is my senior year
weighted GPA of 4.38
unweighted GPA of 4.00
I go to a private school with very little students, so we do not rank. But I can at least say I don’t think I’m in the top ten or anywhere near it unfortunately.
30 ACT
1300 SAT (but I plan to take it again)

My extras are:
National Honors Society
I’m currently writing a book for a charitable cause
President of Theater Club
Assitant Editor of Newspaper Club
Student Council
Student Ambassador
Acted in 3 school musicals
Taken mostly honors and AP since sophomore year

What can I do to better my chances ??( and I can’t just get into the top ten because I transferred from another school that had no honors or AP program, so my gpa from that school is a 4.00 and set me at a disadvantage coming into my new school sophomore year where everyone already had had the opportunity to take gpa boosting classes)

Also, what are my chances like right now of making it into Mays? (I’ve heard that the chances aren’t good considering I’m not top ten, but I can’t do anything to change that as I have already asked my counselor and she said no)

@anglefrrito What are your ACT sub scores? If you scored a minimum 27 (I believe) on both sections you should be an auto admit to the university if you finish in the top 25%. TAMU will rank you if your school doesn’t rank. I don’t know how they do this BTW. If your an auto admit I think your chances are pretty good if you get your application in on time. If you are not an auto admit I think your chances are very low to get in to Mays as it fills up very fast.

Are you a Texas Resident? If so then it looks like you have the scores for Auto Admit and should have a good shot at Mays. If you are OOS then it will be harder.

academic admit is for in state and out of state. Only top 10% matters for instate auto. Just FYI… I didn’t know this til last year. So if those sub scores are 27s, you are into TAMU and probably Mays but you need to apply like yesterday since it fills up fast.

How do you have an unweighted 4.0 and yet not in top 10%? If you’re an auto admit, I heard a counselor say that admissions to Mays is first come first serve. Only engineering is highly selective with separate review.