Can I get into the University of Texas A&M

This school is my absolute dream school! Since the day I was born I’ve wanted to go here, my family all have and all expect me too, I know all the traditions and feel like a born to be Aggie at heart. I’m not the brightest of students that’s why I’m so so so scared I won’t get accepted.
I am a junior in high school with a 4.2 GPA and my class rank from what I was told sophomore year is 56 out of about 600. I take only AP classes and makes all A’s and B’s, however last year I made one C in math and this year so far has been so challenging for me and I made one C so far into the first 6weeks and I barely made made B’s in my other core classes and one A in my other core class. My elective classes are always A’s so I’m not worried about those.
My freshman year I was apart of JROTC (junior reserve officer training corps) but I transferred to another school sophomore year which didn’t offer that program anymore (side note I’m pretty positive I want to join the corps of cadets at A&M) Freshman year I also was in soccer inside and outside of school.
Sophomore year I was in FCCLA, Golf, and I was in a rigorous outside of school activity called the Young Entrepreneurship Academy and we had class every Tuesday for 3 hours after school for the entire year to help us create a business, write a business plan, file a DBA, present infront of an investor panel to try and ask for their money and why. That year I created a Jewelry business and started selling in 2 local stores and online on my website (I am currently still doing this) I have to make a new stock of 30 units for each store every 2 weeks, it’s a lot of work but I enjoy it! I also had a part time job in the second semester of sophomore year.
Junior year has just began and my business is gaining popularity and doing very well!! I’m apart of Young Life, STUCO, golf, and for the first time ever I got into NHS! So I will be doing lots of community service hours this year. I still have a part time job and I’m also still apart of FCCLA, however this year I plan on and feel very confident and comfortable in competing and going to state and hopefully further because I love presenting even if it’s about a topic I don’t like, I’m very good at it.
I had a college tour to A&M at the end of sophomore year and fell in love even more! And this fall I plan on doing spend the night with the corps to get a feel for things!
I feel like A&M is very difficult to get into especially if you don’t have all A’s or in top 8% of your class. I havnt taken my SAT yet but I’m planning on taking as many as possible this year when the first one comes up in October!

@tayloranderson A&M will not consider your GPA at all except to assign you a class rank if your school is non ranking. If you remain in the top 10% of your graduating class, as you know, guarantees you admission. However, you can also gain auto admissions as an academic admit if you graduate in the top 25% of your graduating class and score a 1360 with a minimum 660 ERBW and 620 math or a 30 on the ACT with a 27 minimum in math and English.

If you end up being neither of those, your chances are roughly 13-15% of receiving full admission (admissions processes roughly 27,000 review applications last year). You could also be offered the co enrollment of Blinn Team or the Gateway admissions decision.

If you are offered PSA (Pathway to System Admissions), that is one way to get to A&M if your major is offered through PSA or some desire to go strait Blinn Community College and follow the PTA (Pathway to transfer Admission) http://admissions.tamu.edu/PTA and others go strait Blinn and hope to transfer.