Can You Please Chance Me at these UCs?

Hi all! Can you please just give me a chance or prediction? It truly means a lot to me!
I am also applying as an Applied Math Major. My 2 main UCs are UCB and UCSB. while I also have UCSD and UCI

GPAs:
Weighted: 4.19 (Cumulative)
Unweighted: 4
UC GPA 4.29

SAT:
Overall:1370
English: 620
Math:750

SAT Math 2 Subject Test: 620 (Taking it again soon)

APs:
AP World History:3
AP Computer Science Principles: 5
AP English Literature: 2
AP United States History: 2

(My school is brand new so we didn’t offer a lot of APs)

Course load:

AP Calc AB
AP English Lang
AP Biology

Other:
-200+ Community hours that includes tutoring, recruiting for my school, part of student interview committee that interviews teacher candidates, and etc
-Captain of Varsity Soccer for all 4 years, Ranked 23rd in state for last year’s fall season, currently ranked in the Top 30 this season.

Again, thank you so much for helping me out!!!

Your GPA is on target for all the UC’s, but your SAT 1 score is a bit low for UCB and UCSD while your SAT Math 2 is very low for these schools, luckily it is only recommended not required by the UC’s.

I would only self report your AP World History and AP CS scores.

Do you plan to play soccer in college and are you being recruited?

Some UC Statistical Data for Capped weighted UC GPA and not major specific:

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23
UCSD: 4.16
UCSB: 4.13
UCI: 4.13
UCD: 4.11
UCSC: 3.96
UCR: 3.81
UCM: 3.71

2018 Data:
25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1360-1540

UCLA: 1340-1540
UCSD: 1300-1520
UCSB: 1270-1500
UCD: 1220-1480
UCI: 1230-1490
UCSC: 1210-1450
UCR: 1130-1380
UCM: 1020-1280

UCI/UCSB: Match to High Match
UCSD: High Match to Low Reach
UCB: Reach

Make sure you have 1-2 solid safeties and match schools on your list. I would add UC Santa Cruz, Davis and/or Riverside along with Cal Poly SLO, Cal Poly Pomona, SDSU and/or CSULB.

Best of luck.

I do not plan on being recruited for soccer, but I was going to use my experience in my statements. I also do have other schools as well such as San Jose and San Francisco State as safeties. I do agree that my SAT 1 is low for UCB/SD and my Subject Test is low. My school advised to me to use the Free Score sends, and well, all the UCs have my low Subject score now. I NEED to do well in the December Subject Test and hope for the best. Thank you so much!!!

UC’s will take the highest scores from a single sitting, so if you are able to bump up your SAT 2 Math score, then the low score will not be considered.

you are a competitive applicant but, these schools can be finicky - be sure to apply broadly.

Good luck