Cant' book SOAR (Orientation)

<p>Hey guys,
I'm an international student who just tried to make a payment for SOAR. It asks me for my campus ID and my last name. When I enter the details it says it cant find my name on the system? </p>

<p>Anyone else have this problem?</p>

<p>Yeah, only transfers can book right now if you read the fine print. I had this same problem. I believe we can register starting sometime in mid-April.</p>

<p>Allright, thanks a lot! Btw, do you know when we have to be there by? Like the official date?</p>

<p>^^Freshman students can register for SOAR starting on April 16th.</p>

<p>Also, consider this- they have a special SOAR for foreign students right before classes start, presuming people can't come and go back in the middle of summer, especially with all the extra paperwork required. If you want to make two trips, and have your parents come with, correspond directly with the school; they may suggest you stick with the usual plans. You may find the regular SOAR may not cover a lot of info you should have, they will not be prepared to answer your questions like they will at the international session, especially since no one else will be in your situation.</p>

<p>Yeah, I think there is an international SOAR on August 26th. I will be attending that.</p>

<p>I received an email from SOAR department that International students orientation will be on 27th Aug.</p>

<p>Oh allright then! Duno on the site it says 26th!</p>