Soar for International Students

<p>hi have any international students registered for soar yet? i tried today but they said that i can't register and should call their hotline if i have been admitted and feel there's an error. um so is it because it hasn't opened yet or there's some problem i have to get fixed?</p>

<p>No problem at all..........call them.</p>

<p>yikes ok. i think i'll write to them... hotlines only valid for those within the u.s?</p>

<p>... no I think you should call them. It going to cost you however.</p>

<p>You need to send in your enrollment deposit and SIR to access the registration website.</p>

<p>maybe that's it... i sent in the enrollment confirmation about a week and a half ago so maybe it hasn't been processed... what's SIR? haven't done that either i think... thanks for helping</p>

<p>Statement of Intent to Register- the top part of which you detach and checkbox 'Yes, I'm coming to Wisconsin!' =)</p>

<p>oh haha i've definately done that! hmmm... i guess i'll have to contact them. i want everything to be confirmed so that i can book plane tickets! thanks guys</p>

<p>seems my sweetazz guidance counselor's perfectly done with it...</p>

<p>ah its all fixed. :) thanks for the help. haha see you guys at soar</p>

<p>ah well i sent in my enrollment confirmation alrite..but wats enrollment deposit?</p>

<p>Uh-oh, rishi...</p>

<p>The enrollment deposit was the $100 check you were supposed to send in with the SIR. You have until May 1st to send it in, though.</p>

<p>Intl' students do not have to submit an enrolment deposit.</p>

<p>When do we pay for tuition however?</p>

<p>hey do we have to get accomodation for soar or can we move into our dorms by that time?</p>