Case Western Reserve Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

My daughter got into Case Western, University of Minnesota, and University of Iowa as a direct admit BSN student (Nursing). Looking for some advice? Which University should she select and why?

Anyone accepted off the waitlist or do we have to wait for May 2nd?

I know nothing, but given the fact that some people have been offered spring admission makes me wonder how many will be taken off the WL.

Did anyone get admitted into fall from spring admission yet?

nope :frowning: I am still waiting

2 Likes

Looks like Case hasnā€™t admitted anyone into Fall yet from the waitlist. They expect movement after May 2nd

3 Likes

(1) Did anyone elseā€™s confirmation email just say ā€œThank you for completing the waitlist status check,ā€ without ā€œWe remain optimistic that we will be able to offer admission to a number of qualified students?ā€

(2) I went into the portal and clicked ā€œYou can update your status hereā€ to double-check my answers, but the link led me to [a dropbox link showing a list of 17 names and addresses]. Is that showing up for other people? Is it a tech error? Are these current students who are/will be offered admission?

1 Like

I donā€™t know what that page is but please remove the link. Those are real people and the address that goes with them. Doubting they want the information blasted here. Please contact CWRU and tech support and share that you are seeing that. You shouldnā€™t have any info on someone else.

will do - iā€™ll contact CWRU and remove the link form my earlier comment.

1 Like

Yesā€¦ We had the same message

Were you able to contact case

1 Like

did you reach out??

I reached out and their tech department removed the link that was exposing private information, should be fixed now

2 Likes

any updates on the waitlist?

Nothing

1 Like

I think my portal changed and now there is a transfer option on the side right under online events. Has this happened for everyone or is it only me?

i have that too

1 Like

mine doesnt? or im just not looking right

1 Like

If itā€™s not above your admission counselorā€™s name then it may be a good thing I think. I really hope to get in

What transfer option?