Case Western Reserve Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does major show up for anyone on acceptance letter?

Is it easy to get into bioengineering?

2 Likes

It does not show the major.

1 Like

if i applied school of engineering, does it mean im guaranteed one there?

1 Like

You can freely choose any major at CWRU. That is one of the great things about the school. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have the same question

also, did anyone get study abroad program, and is it easy to opt out of these, I heard that it is based on invite only

DS Accepted!!
Originally deferred.
University Scholarship.
4.8W 4.0UW
32ACT
Applied for Biomedical Engineering.
We weren’t expecting this after being deferred.

This child has big decisions to make! I really like that they can change majors. He got into UT Austin Engineering and their lack of flexibility scares me.

5 Likes

CWRU does not admit by major. Do not have to declare until end of 2nd year.

2 Likes

Waitlisted, going to reject spot on waitlist to allow for others that may be interested.

7 Likes

same here

DS was accepted with university scholarship.

2 Likes

anyone have any answers?

1 Like

Son is in with a very generous full tuition scholarship to the music school. We are shocked!!!

8 Likes

did anyone get study abroad program, and is it easy to opt out of these, I heard that it is based on invite only

1 Like

i did get the study abroad program but i’m not sure how to opt out

1 Like

We are from CA too and my son got in ED. He went to the fall open house (I didn’t go, my husband did). Great area, lots going on, lots of museums. Definitely not a closed off campus though. He really liked it there. I would for sure go to an admitted students event to check it out.

1 Like

Majors aren’t declared til 2nd yr

3 Likes

Based on our experience it’s probably not a need aware scholarship, we are full pay and did not submit the FAFSA and received 43.5k/yr

8 Likes

someone on Reddit did

1 Like