CBH Essay Prompt

<p>My daughter will be applying to CBH but her Honors App hasn’t been processed yet, so she’s going to have to whip the CBH app out Monday (as it is DUE Monday, which I just noticed) after calling the school to get the Honors App processed (is supposed to be automatic since she is a NMSF, so should be quick). Anyway, it would be great if we could get the CBH essay prompt now so she could work on it tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday. Anyone have it or is it posted somewhere? Thank you!</p>

<p>Develop an essay describing your personal attributes and experiences that will contribute to your success as a researcher. In addition, please detail why research is important to you during your undergraduate years, and how it will play a role in your future.</p>

<p>Please note there is a 3800 character limit on the essay.</p>

<p>Oh THANK YOU!!!</p>

<p>Good luck to your daughter!</p>

<p>Does this 3800 character limit include spaces?</p>

<p>Thank you! When my daughter logged in today, the CBH application was available for her, so I guess the Honors App must have processed automatically, as she just pushed submit yesterday! Yay! I am not sure if the 3800 character limit includes spaces. </p>

<p>The 3800 character limit does include spaces.</p>