chance an international from india

<p>Im a class 11 student from India interested in majoring in PetE and was wondering what my chances would be at TAMU.</p>

<p>school:
class 9 cgpa 10
class 10 cgpa 9.8 on a 10 point scale. lost out in social studies.
class 11 80%+ overall 90%+ in exams
the central board of secondary education (CBSE) class 11 syllabus is highly challenging, being more academically advanced in the sciences than ap and ib programs, more so as Im in the biology stream. Also, my school is academically very tough as they believe that this will prepare us to face anything in future.
I am taking phy, chem, maths, bio and eng in class 11 and 12.
currently self studying ap physics b. Will do calculus bc next year.
top 10 in my class, maybe top 5</p>

<p>SAT projected from practice tests:
2100-2250
physics 750+
maths 2 750+</p>

<p>ECs
rowing 3 years, will be representing my state at the nationals
soccer 7 years, represented school at CBSE nationals
prizes at MUNs
debating, prospect for indian team at the world schools debating championships
assistant sports secretary at school
prizes at maths and science olympiads</p>

<p>please let me know what you think!! Sorry for the bad formatting, sent from my phone...
thanks</p>

<p>If you score that high on your SAT, and you are in the top 25%, you are more than likely an academic admit, which would mean you’re in.</p>

<p>Thanks!! It’s just that I’d heard that international students had it tougher, especially among Texan public universities. Do you mean top 25% of SAT takers?</p>

<p>No, I mean top 25% of your graduating class. That can qualify you as an academic admit.</p>

<p>[Office</a> of Admissions | Texas A&M University - Freshman | How to be Admitted](<a href=“http://admissions.tamu.edu/freshman/admitted]Office”>http://admissions.tamu.edu/freshman/admitted)</p>

<p>Cool, thanks!! Seeing as our school doesn’t officially rank, could I still ask them [my school] to state that I’m in the top 25%?</p>

<p>Yes, they might do that. If not, TAMU will assign a rank they deem appropriate.</p>