Chance for Wisconsin

<p>Chance my friend here.</p>

<p>Race: Caucasian</p>

<p>In State</p>

<p>GPA: 3.65 Unweighted with fairly rigorous curriculum. 1 AP class and a few honors classes from freshman year to sophomore year and 4 AP classes senior year.</p>

<p>ACT: 25</p>

<p>Essays: Pretty good he thought. He had his teachers look them over.</p>

<p>Two good recommendation and he has good extracurriculars too.</p>

<p>bump bump bump</p>

<p>Look at posts from last year and you can answer all the “Chance Me” questions all by yourself. </p>

<p>Yes, there are people who were accepted with a 25 ACT. Yes, there were hundreds if not thousands of people who were rejected with 27’s and 28’s.</p>

<p>Everyone has read the stories about the person with a 35 and a 3.9 unweighted that was rejected. There are also the stories about minority candidates with 21’s that were eventually admitted.</p>

<p>Do the searches before posting. Most “frequent” posters avoid the “Chance Me” questions because the answers are already there.</p>

<p>It paints a picture of you as being lazy or unable to do basic searches/research.</p>

<p>Billy: I’m sorry. The reason why I asked is because I can’t find any posts before August. This may be my fault, but the forum only has two pages of posts and the last post for me is on August 27th. Again, sorry for my laziness and stupidity.</p>

<p>First, I wasn’t suggesting you’re stupid.</p>

<p>Go near the bottom of the screen that has the Wisconsin threads. Under Display Options, choose the drop down box that says From. Select from the beginning and you will be able to see many years of posts.</p>