Chance? - International Student from American School

<p>Hi, I was hoping if someone could chance me for Purdue University. I'm an international student from Hong Kong that goes to an American Curriculum School.</p>

<p>Major: Chemical Engineering
GPA: 3.37 (UW), School doesn't do weighted GPA. Special case in that my freshman GPA was a 2.7 and all my susequent years were 3.5 and higher (Soph 3.5, Junior 3.65, Sen 1st sem: 3.8). Will take 9 APs by graduation, including AP Phys C (both), Chem, Bio, BC Calc, 2 Govts, Eng Lang, and Chi Lang.<br>
ACT: 34 Comp, 32E, 35M, 34R, 36S, 29E/W, 8 Essay
SAT Subject Tests: Math II: 800, Chem: 800, Physics: 800
ECs: About 120 hours of service, Math and Science Center Tutor, AP Chemistry TA, Varsity Table Tennis Captain since 8th grade. (Multiple awards on local and international level), Bassoon First chair for school band, school orchestra, and local orchestra, multiple awards won on local and international level. </p>

<p>I'm not entirely sure how colleges will view my slightly unique GPA situation. I've been deferred from GA tech and a local university (for Medicine), if that's any help</p>

<p>Bump!!!</p>

<p>Update: Got accepted to UIUC for EE and submitted a 2210 SAT after January round. But I applied to this for ChemE and I’m not sure which one I want to do (EE or ChemE)</p>