Chance me: Am I on the right path to acceptance?

<p>I am currently a Sophmore, so I would just like to know if I'm on the right track. Virginia Tech is my dream school and anyones opinion is appreciated. Thanks!!</p>

<p>GPA- 3.917 UW, 4.5 W</p>

<p>Class rank- 29/387</p>

<p>AP courses- I'm registered to take 4 my junior year. The rest will be honors. I have taken 10 honors classes as of the end of Sophmore year. I also plan on taking 4-5 AP's my senior year.</p>

<p>ACT/SAT- I am projected to get between a 29-31 on the ACT.</p>

<p>EC's-
•Key Club,
•Science Club,
•Honors placement into the North Carolina State Math Competition (Haven't yet done the competition, will be doing in late April)
•1st place Regional Science Olympiad (Will compete at the state level late April)
•All State NC Chamber Choir (Church)
•Schools Mixed Choir and Treble Ensemble (Sections leader)
•Piano Player (Proficient)
•Singer at my Church's Praise Band
•Track and Field (indoor and outdoor) Conference Champs
•Cross Country
•I also plan on joining my schools National Honors Society, Math Honors Society, and Science Honors Society.
•I feed the homeless every Tuesday at my church
•Math, Science, and Latin tutor (At church and at school)
•A ton of volunteer hours. (Around 100 so far)
I am a female and a resident of NC. I plan on becoming a Math or Physics major.</p>

<p>Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of acceptance? Thanks!</p>

<p>You are definitely on track- engineering is the hardest. Keep the grades up and the rigor increasing and you will do fine. Good luck!</p>

<p>Take both the ACT and the SAT, and take at least the one you do better on twice. Your GPA is fine, keep it up.</p>