Chance me for Purdue? Also, Need Based Aid?

I’m still a junior that is considering Purdue University as an option. However, I’m out of state (FL) and am not sure if I will be able to afford Purdue if I get in. Do most out of state students get their need met? My parents are on the low-income bracket, and make a combined total of around 25-30k a year, not sure if that helps.

Stats:
OOS
IB Public School
Low Income and Asian Male
Unweighted GPA - 3.6/4.0
Weighted GPA - My school does it differently, I don’t know how Purdue recalculates. But if you were to count Honors classes as an extra 0.5 and AP/IB as an extra 1.0, I’d have a 4.375 weighted.
SAT - 1360/1600, but I think I can get at least 1420 the next time I take it.
Class Rank - Top 20% maybe even 10-15%? I’m not sure.
Course Rigor - 18 AP/IB Classes taken by Senior year, everything else is honors.
9th Grade - AP World History, AP Human Geography
10th Grade - AP European History, AP Computer Science, AP English Lang/Comp, IB Pre-Calculus
11th Grade - IB Biology, IB Chemistry, AP US History, AP English Lit/Comp, IB Spanish 4, IB Calculus SL (basically AP Calc AB)
12th Grade set schedule - IB Biology HL, IB History of the Americas, IB English HL, AP Calculus BC, IB Physics, IB Spanish 5
Extracurriculars - National Honor Society, Cofounder of STEMfy program for kids at local library, member of Student Government, Young Democrats, Gay-Straight Alliance, Officer of Biology Club.
Jobs - None so far
Volunteering - 200+ Hours
Intended Major - Civil or Computer Engineering
Recommendations - Obviously none yet since I’m still a Junior. Are they absolutely required or are they just there to boost chances?

How exactly does the need based financial aid work? Realistically do you think that I would be able to graduate with under $25k debt?

Any suggestions?

The school that I’d probably go to if not here would be the University of Florida. Their undergrad engineering isn’t as good as Purdue’s, but still somewhat decent nonetheless. Do you think it’s really worth the cost to attend Purdue in my situation?