Chance me for some UC schools (some cal states)

Rising senior here! I feel as if I am a very average student, there’s not much about me that stands out, which makes me feel quite frustrated. Paired with the fact that I may be choosing a really competitive major, I’m not sure what to think.
Please chance me for UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine, UC Davis, UCSC, and CalPolySLO, CalPolyPomona.

Intended major: Computer Science (or biochemistry as an alternate)
UW GPA: 3.86
UC GPA: 4.32 (4.23 capped)
SAT score: 1460 (690R/770M)
SAT subject tests: Taking in the fall

2 yr Cross Country and 1 yr Track
1 yr Key Club (stopped after a year)
2 yr Interact Club
1 yr Red Cross Club (stopped after a year)
2 yr CSF
No leadership for any of them, but I did volunteer a lot in each club

classes that count for UC honors/APs:
Chemistry honors
AP Lang
AP CS principles
AP Calc AB
AP Physics 1

I can add additional info !

Your GPA and SAT should make you very competitive for all the schools you listed. Your class rigor should be ok. Your ECs are probably a bit light, any good plans for the summer? Assuming you have good essays you should be able to get into most of those schools, though with the UCs you never know.

I’m planning on getting a part time job and teaching myself another programming language. Although my mom is expecting so I will be quite busy, do you think admissions will be understanding if I mention this?

you are a competitive applicant for all the schools on your list. Keep in mind though, all of those schools reject thousands of competitive applicants every year. I would add SDSU, CSULB and perhaps another CSU as 'safetiss.

good luck.