Chance me for top schools!

Hey everyone, I’m applying for 9th grade in 2023. I’m an Asian rising 8th grader.

Schools:
Webb School
Sage hill school
Harvard-Westlake

standard testing:
Not yet.

Community Service
P2P Program, Online, Summer 2022, 100 hours for 2 weeks
As a Member of a program, I advertised for the villagers’ Mei-tea (a local probiotic fermented tea) and calculated the feasibility to pay back the loan. I distributed a 10,000 RMB (roughly $ 1,500) loan to the villagers.

Universal Tutor, Dana Middle school, 7th to present.
I assisted many 6th-grade students with their homework and helped them with time management.

Math tutor for an organization
I instructed 4 students on math (4th to 6th graders)

Extracurricular Activities

Hockey Player, on various teams, currently with Wave Hockey Club
Played hockey(States/semi-National level) 8 years(played the second best level(AA) in US Hockey for 2 seasons.)

Science Olympiad Team, Dana Middle School
As a team member, I participated in various competitions and prepared for state-level competitions.

Rubik Cube Club Founder and president(More than 10 members now) (7th grade to present)
I direct the club and provide my member the supplies and the environment, in addition to 2 Rubiks competitions,3 meetings per week

A member of the ASB.
I have assisted many establishments with school events such as clubs, parties, and events.

Speech and Debate Club. Member(7th grade to present)
As a club members practiced our speech in lincoln-douglas form.

Skills (optional; list only if not included elsewhere)
Piano 7+ years (advanced)
Flute as a second instrument (upper-intermediate)
Been doing speech and debate for 2 and a half years
Taught me swift and python
Chinese (Fluent)
Swimming
Tennis
Cooking

Honors and Awards (if the reader may not be familiar with the award, explain what it’s for)
I’m a member of the Ivymax rocketry team which Rank 84th nationally(Top 100) in 2021
Arcadia regional math bowl competition 1st place (2022)
Arcadia regional math competition(individual, mix of different grade middle schoolers all across arcadia) 3rd place (2022)
National Presidential award gold level (2022)
The Dana middle school math class recognition 2 times(top 3 grades in the class) (math ⅞, September 2020) (algebra 1, January,2022)
Dana middle school academic honor roll award since 6 grade.

Hockey Awards:
Las Vegas showdown 3rd place (April 2021)
Las Vegas Invitational Tournament First place (time)
Memorial shootout semifinalist (May 2022)
Spring on Ice tournament Finalist (April 2019)
Rank 7th(team) in Southern California in 2020

What are my chances?

Sorry I can’t chance you. But if this is your real name you may want to change it.