Chance Me for UCR, UCI, UCSD, UCD, UCLA

I am a Rising Senior from South East Asia (Burma) [International]

Major: Biology/Psychology/Premed

SAT: First Try - 1420 (650 EBRW + 770 Math; Essay: 6/4/6); Second Try - 1490 (720 EBRW + 750 Math; Essay: 6/5/6)

GPA: Freshman - 3.3; Sophomore - 3.45; Junior - 3.8
UC GPA - 3.72

TOEFL: 117

APs: Human Geo - 4; Psychology - 5; Macro - 5
Senior Year: AP Bio, Physics 1, Com Sci A

Awards
Excellence in Social Studies Department (10th Grade)
Honor Roll (10th Grade)
Esteemed Honor Roll (11th Grade)AP Scholar (This summer)

ECs
MUN Joint Crisis Committee + Training Delegate: 1 year
Around 240 hours of Clinical Internship
Around 60 hours as research assistant in clinical study
Around 50 hours of physician shadowing
Taught English to young boy who couldn’t go to school over the summer

Not sure if ECs
Maintain my grandmother’s garden
Take care of Grandmother
Reading
Taking care of cousin
Going to gym

Other
Go to private school
Family Income of less than 50k dollar per year
Don’t see father for 8 months a year due to job
Facial scar on side of face due to car accident

Your UC GPA that you calculated might be low. I came up with 3.90, assuming all of your AP classes were from 10th and 11th grade. Remember, 9th grade classes are not counted in the UC GPA calculation.

Regardless, your GPA is a match for UCR, but a reach for the other schools.

In 10th Grade, the only AP my school offered was AP Human Geography which I couldn’t take because the class was full. I still took the exam and got a 4.

In 11th Grade, I took AP Macro and AP Psychology classes but AP Macro was changed into only 1 semester so its effect on the weighted schedule was minuscule. I got 5s on both exams.

I would have taken more APs but not only did my schedule not fit, I had no other real options because certain APs were closed off to only seniors. However, I am taking AP Bio, AP Physics 1 and AP Com Sci A classes in my senior year. I admit that I didn’t put in too much effort in my classes during my first 2 years of high school and it shows. Which is why my GPA went up to 3.8 during Junior year even though I took on a more rigorous courseload.

Your GPA will impact your chances greatly since 6 of the 9 UC’s have average admit GPA’s over 4.0. As an International student that is low income, you will receive little to no financial aid so how will you pay $65K/year to attend the UC’?. Although your SAT is competitive, I agree with @ProfessorPlum168 and would say UCR is your best chance. I would also add UC Santa Cruz to the list. Senior course rigor is considered but grades are not. As an International applicant/Pre-med also realize US Medical schools except very few International applicants and the majority are from Canada.
Below is some UC admit data. What options do you have in your home country?

2018 Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.40-3.79 capped weighted and not major specific:
UCB: 1%
UCLA: 2%
UCSD: 7%
UCSB: 8%
UCI: 7%
UCD: 14%
UCSC: 33%
UCR: 49%
UCM: 82%

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23
UCSD: 4.16
UCSB: 4.13
UCI: 4.13
UCD: 4.11
UCSC: 3.96
UCR: 3.81
UCM: 3.71

2018 Data:
25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1360-1540

UCLA: 1340-1540
UCSD: 1300-1520
UCSB: 1270-1500
UCD: 1220-1480
UCI: 1230-1490
UCSC: 1210-1450
UCR: 1130-1380
UCM: 1020-1280

There are no actual options in my country considering that it is third world. I have family in the states that can help me in terms of tuition and I am expecting a green card sometime during my undergrad. Thank you for the help though.

But will your family help you pay around $260K for your Undergrad education especially since you do not have a green card yet? Medical school if that is your goal is very expensive so you will want to save your money and spend a minimum amount for Undergrad. If you are leaning towards a Biology/Psychology major, graduate school will be in the future if Medical school is not. Either way, a very expensive education for the UC’s. Would you consider some Cal States such as Cal Poly SLO, San Diego state, Cal state Long Beach? A little easier on the pocketbook with around $40K/year in costs. Also consider some private schools such as Occidental, Chapman University, St. Mary’s of Moraga, Cal Lutheran, Cal Baptist which could offer some Merit and possibly Need-based aid as an International applicant. Biology and Psychology majors are pretty common at the majority of universities. I suggest you do some research in regards to California University costs and some other options outside California. Look at University of Nevada Reno or Arizona State.

Have you considered LAC? What’s your endgoal here?