Chance Me for UCs!

I’m currently a senior and I applied to UCLA, Davis, Berkeley, Santa Barbara, San Diego, and Irvine. I have pretty good test scores and leadership but my grades aren’t the best. Here are my stats:

Asian-Caucasian female, in-state
School: Large public high school in California, we send at least 15-20 kids to UCs every year.
Major: Political Science
GPA: 4.08 capped weighted / 3.7 unweighted / around 4.4 fully weighted
Class Rank: Top 6% (don’t know exact number)
ACT: 34 (36 R, 36 W, 33 M, 29 S)
AP Scores: World History (5), English Language (5), Spanish Language (5), US History (5)
SAT Subject Tests: World History (750), Literature (750), US History (770)
Senior Year Courses: AP Calc BC, AP Lit, AP Environmental Science, AP Econ, AP US Gov
I also took four transferable community college courses (and got A’s)

ECs:
Editor-in-Chief and News Editor of my school newspaper
Internship at an online magazine ( I wrote articles and conducted interviews)
President of the UNICEF club on campus; we’re one of the biggest clubs at my school
President of another local community service club
Arts director of a multicultural club
Attended a summer institute at UCLA the summer after junior year
Summer camp counselor since freshman year
Member of NHS, CSF, National Spanish Honor Society

Awards:
Scholastic Art and Writing (Silver Key and Honorable Mention, both for journalism)
National Merit Commended
National Spanish Exam Gold Award
School-specific awards in Anatomy and AP Spanish
AP Scholar with Honor

My personal insight questions were pretty okay I think? I had my journalism and English teachers read them and they said they were good. Also, I haven’t received letter of recommendation/supplemental information requests from anywhere, hopefully that’s a good thing and doesn’t mean I’ve been outright rejected lol.

I also applied to Cal Poly SLO, SDSU, USC, University of Washington, University of Michigan, Rice, and Tulane. I got into SDSU early so at least I’m going to college!

You are within range for the UC’s based on GPA and test scores. You have some good EC’s and they good leadership.

UCLA/UCB should be considered Reach schools. You have a chance at all of the rest of the UC’s and SLO. Best of luck

My guess -

Probably Not Bucket (70/30 against)
San Diego,
UCLA
Berkeley,

Probably Yes bucket (60/40 for)
, Davis, Santa Barbara, and Irvine, SLO, University of Washington, USC

Already accepted
, SDSU, ,

I don’t have a good sense for these:
University of Michigan, Rice, and Tulane

Good luck