SAT I (breakdown): 1140
ACT (breakdown): N/A
SAT II subject tests: N/A
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.4
Weighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.79
Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): N/A
AP (place score in parenthesis): Taken 4 AP Classes, passed no tests
IB (place score in parenthesis): N/A
Senior Year Course Load: 2 Honors level classes and 2 Dual Enrollment for the spring
Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.): N/A
Total of Honors, AP Courses: 11

Subjective:

Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): Harvard Secondary School Program (2017), Volunteer at my Monastery, Professional Business Group in town, Her Campus HSA Ambassador, Started my own non-profit organization Raised $13K+ The Greek Syrian Refugee Crisis (Co-Founder), Competitive hellenic dancing Since 8 years old, Thespian Troupe 6180, part of theatre program at my school (Assistant Sound Engineer), NHS, Female Impact (Feminist Club, Secretary),
Job/Work Experience: Work weekly at my family business since 2008
Volunteer/Community service: Volunteer weekly at my local Monastery 5+ Hours, GOYA (Greek Orthodox Youth of America)
Summer Activities: Work with Refugees in Greece, Harvard Secondary School Program; Took Macroeconomics and Journalism (Given 4 Harvard Credits each)

Essay (rating 1-10, details): 10, I had written about how I was challenged at Harvard and received a D- in Macroeconomics. I believed I was unstoppably and I used my non-profit as well as my mature lifestyle as an example of how I had thought I was unable to possibly fail and therefore learned my limits. A past Columbia University Admissions officer read my essay and said it was strong.

Recommendations (rating 1-10, details):

Teacher Rec #1: 9, Science Teacher, she saw my highs and lows because it was in a science class and I am not gifted in that subject, she had seen me struggle to get a good grade as well as seen me help others. We are also very close and are part of the same friend group. But, she is a newly graduated teacher who had no idea how to work the Common App.
Teacher Rec #2: 7, History Teacher, he has a good opinion about me due to my outspoken thoughts and interests as well as my ability to debate. He isn’t really the person to go in depth about a person.
Counselor Rec: (?) My class size was 650-700 kids, she told me to write info on a paper and then she’d write it based off of that.

Other:

Applied for Financial Aid?: No
Intended Major: Political Science B.A.
Start Campus: UP
Alternative Start Campus: Harrisburg
End Campus: UP
Optional Summer Start at University Park: No
State (if domestic applicant): Florida
Country (if international applicant):
School Type: Public
Ethnicity: Hispanic, Puerto Rican, and White, Greek
Income Bracket: <100K
Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.): First Generation, Single Parent household, Hispanic

Welcome to the forum!

Looking at your application, I think GW is a reach for you. Your SAT and GPA are both below the typical range of applicants; also, even though you have a wide range of EC’s, not many of them are in-line with your intended major.

Sorry to not have any good news. It’s entirely possible, however, that the admissions folks will see something in your application that convinces them that you’re a good fit for GW. I wish you the best!