Chance me HONESTLY ! TAMU

I attend ut Arlington and plan to transfer to tamu for my final two years of senior and super senior yr. I’m applying for computer science. I have a gpa of a 3.61 currently and will probably be at a 3.69 when applying . The thing is ,they say to have at a 3.7 .
I also have one D that I retook and got A . I got the D due to extenuating circumstances . I also got a C but that was just in history .
Gpa : 3.61
Race - black
First generational college student
Fraternity member
Do I have a chance of getting accepted ? Despite have one bad grade of a D(that doesn’t count towards my gpa and retook for an A).

My son is a freshman at TAMU this year, so I don’t really know much about the GPA requirements, but my concern is that you may have TOO MANY hours to transfer. I’ve seen different numbers, but do they take transfer students with more than 60-75 hours?

I talked to a cousnelor and they said the max is 75hrs. I will have 73 when I apply. I’m sure they have accepted students within that range with the right stats like high gpa,good recommendation letters,etc . Unfortunately, they don’t accept to many transfer students overall. On the website, it’s noted that there accepted percentage of transfer students is between 15%-20% for engineering. Hopefully I have a shot. @kaydeeloo