Chance me? Music applicant!

<p>Hello! I posted this in another thread but I figured I'd post it here, too.</p>

<p>I applied RD for UMiami (they said if I applied EA, I would just get deferred until my audition) and I'm auditioning on January 30 in NYC for Frost for the Music Therapy program. I am a voice principal.</p>

<p>I'm from New York and I attend a public high school. I am an IB Diploma candidate, I took IB Math SL Methods and IB Bio SL my junior year and got a 4 and 5 on the exams, respectively. This year I'll be sitting for IB Italian SL, IB English HL, IB Music HL, and IB HOTA HL. I also took AP Music Theory my sophomore year and I am taking AP Statistics this year.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.92/4.00 (Weighted; I don't know my unweighted GPA)
SAT: 1810/2400
Class Rank: N/A (My school doesn't do class ranks)</p>

<p>Extra-Curriculars: Member of Tri-M Music Honor Society (9, 10, 11, 12), ICA Chamber Choir (11, 12), Marching Band (12; I taught myself how to play percussion), Pit Orchestra (12; I taught myself how to play violin), International Thespian Society (9, 10), Italian Honor Society (11, 12), Future Educators of America (9, 10, 11, 12; I've held a leadership position since 10th grade), All-county choir, part of a student-run charity, and I've performed at many places (inside and outside of school) for charity events/fundraisers.</p>

<p>I have a part-time job at a music store and I've been in orchestra (viola) and chorus since freshman year.</p>

<p>As a music student, your admission is highly contingent upon your audition…which of course nobody here can really chance you for. Good luck, though! :D</p>

<p>Thank you! But do you think I will get an academic acceptance based on the above information?</p>

<p>There’s a good chance! :)</p>