Chance Me OOS + Asian + FYE

Hey guys, as the title says, I’m applying to Purdue FYE as an OOS Asian :s
I’ve heard that Purdue cares a lot about high stats so I’m hoping that can carry me despite my weak ass ecs and demographics. Would really appreciate if people gave me some feedback about my chances.
Here they are:
ACT: High 35, 36s in math and science
SAT: 1510, 800 math
Subject Tests: 800 math 720 physics 770 history
GPA: 4.2 UW: 3.99
Class Rank: Top 1-10%, don’t know exactly where
APs:
Physics 1 - 4
CompSci - 5
Calc BC/AB Subscore - 5/5
AP Lang - 3
APUSH - 5
Physics C - ?
AP Lit - ?
AP Spanish - ?
AP Econ - ?
Multivariable Calc Senior year
Honors:
Nothing. Literally I have never won an individual award.
ECs:
Sci Oly for four years. I was co-captain when we went to states.
Engineering Innovation summer camp at Johns Hopkins
Volleyball for two years on JV
Rec:
English teacher: 6+/10. I’m usually very quiet in class, but I chose her because she has a rep for writing good letters and I did go to her for help on my essays and such. Said would write me a good letter.
Essays:
Not at all proud of my first draft, so I’m rewriting it before the EA deadline, wish me luck! I’m planning to write about my SciOly team and having to resolve a team conflict that grew me as a leader.
No idea how my Common App or supps will turn out. I’m pretty awful at writing stuff so :SSS

So yeah, my ecs aren’t great, especially considering most of my friends have trouble deciding which TEN ECs to put on their list and they are constantly stressing over their apps…I hope not deciding to do volunteering and research and getting more leadership positions won’t keep me from getting into Purdue! Am I being delusional?

You don’t need 10 ECs, just a few that you are passionate about.

I think you will be very competitive for Purdue.