Chance me please!!

<p>I applied EA at umiami and was wondering what my chances are..
Female, White, From NY
SAT (superscored): 2020. CR: 590, M: 740, W:690
GPA: 4.13 (weighted)
AP Classes taken in high school: AP world, AP biology, AP US history, AP Physics, AP english language and composition, AP Calculus AB, AP economics, AP Chemistry
Honors classes: honors geometry and honors earth science
Senior year schedule: AP economics, AP chemistry, AP calculus AB, writing for college, college spanish, concert band, british literature, leadership (counts as government credit)
Extra-curricular activities: four years on soccer (captain of JV junior year), on a travel soccer team, president and co-founder of self-run food drive, representing my school in a state-wide charity food competition, intern and volunteer at local hospital, accepted into and participating in a program to help socially oppressed high school students, member of math club and politics club, member of national honor society, math honor society, english honor society, and spanish honor society, AP scholar award winner, referee and sales associate at a retail store.
In addition, my essays seem pretty unique.</p>

<p>let me know what you think!!</p>

<p>Everything looks great except for that CR score on the SAT - did you take multiple times and that is the best? Did you try the ACT and just not report it? Do you know your rank (or decile) in class? What kind of scores did you get on the AP that you’ve aleady taken? Did you visit campus or meet with anyone in admissions?
~Zinc</p>

<p>I took it four times (550,560,580,590) and took the ACT three times (28,27,28) but my best for each section are english:33, math:34, reading:28, science:25. I didn’t send all my AP test scores because they weren’t too impressive. I sent my 3s (physics, biology, and english language and composition.) Also, I visited the campus last spring, and attended the information session when they came to Long Island (where I live.)</p>

<p>And my school does not rank</p>

<p>I believe you are right on the border between being accepted with no scholarship or being deferred (to the RD pool). I hope I’m wrong and that you are accepted. So much depends on the resumes of the other EA applicants.
Maybe others have an opinion on your stats?
Best of luck to you.<br>
~Zinc</p>