chance me please!

<p>hey all you badger fans, if you could chance me, i would really appreciate it. also, let me know if i should apply ASAP with my current scores, or wait and retake the SAT (Oct. 6) or take the ACT (Sept. 15?). THANKS!</p>

<p>white, OOS student (CA)</p>

<p>SAT: 1940 W: 670 CR: 660 M: 610</p>

<p>GPA: 3.97/4.0 UW 4.17 W</p>

<p>Rank: 4/331</p>

<p>APs: AP Euro-3 AP English- 4 AP U.S.- 5
-will have completed 9 honors/AP classes by end of sr. year</p>

<p>ECs: -team captain, varsity tennis and soccer
-league champion, varsity track
-president of school's honors society
-founding member of 3 clubs
-over 250 hours of community service</p>

<p>Senior schedule: AP Calculus, AP Lit and Comp, AP Economics, AP Gov't, Honors Physiology</p>

<ul>
<li>so that's me in a nutshell. Also, my math score is a little below average. Will that affect my chances (should I retake the SAT to improve it)?</li>
</ul>

<p>I would say that your are accepted. See you in '08 if I get accepted! :)</p>

<p>haha, sounds good :)</p>

<p>You can check the UW website for a freshmen expectations chart on the right under admissions, freshman. According to the chart you have a >90% chance, based on your test scores and grades. Good luck.</p>

<p>WOW, thanks so much. at first i thought maybe you were joking, but then i looked at the chart and you're right. do you think OOS will hurt me?</p>

<p>No, it won't hurt you to be OOS.</p>

<p>ok, some schools it does, but other schools want more diversity so i guess it doesn't.</p>

<p>UW likes OOS because they bring a more money to the University than instate</p>

<p>well yay for me then.</p>

<p>yeah it'll only hurt your parents bank account don't worry they love saying "we have students from all 50 states!"</p>

<p>Actually, they did not admit a student from I think South Carolina, Arkansas, and Idaho this past year? I need to check, but it's published somewhere.</p>