Chance me? VT early decision

Hi so I applied to Virginia tech early decision in October and decisions come out shortly so anxieties are rising. This is my dream school and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with my chances of getting in? I applied as a psychology major to the college of science.

Stats:

• 1220 SAT: 610 Reading, 610 Math, 7/4/7 Essay
  • GPA: 3.8 W 3.3 UW
  • 6 AP classes in total, AP psychology (5 on exam), AP Biology (4 on exam ), AP Lang (4 on exam) , AP environmental science( 5 on exam) , AP statistics (currently still taking this class ) , AP macro ( currently still taking this class)

Demographics:

• White Female
  • My parents are divorced, my dad makes 400k a year and my mom makes none.

ECS:

• Marching band for 3 years
  • Indoor color guard ( marching band based ) for 3 years
  • I tutor kids at an elementary school
  • Interned at Matthews medical center
  • Feed the homeless once a month
  • Coach a volleyball team ( spring and fall season )
  • I work as a hostess at a local restaurant

the one bad thing I have working against me is I got suspended my junior year because some girls at my high school accused me of doing something I didn’t ( I ironed it out with my school and they realized I was wrongly accused and ended up not getting the suspension completely but they still turned it into community service hours I had to do but I think it still went on my permanent record )

Someone please help please. Thank you so much.

You didn’t say if you are in state or out of state. ??

What impressed me the most is that you have a job. The suspension on your record…could be problematic.

However you are full pay…always a plus.

I am out of state I live in North Carolina. The permanent record is what’s killing me, but I’m not sure if they care about that or not. I’m not 100% it went on my permanent record but just Incase I put it in there so there were pros & cons.