Chance me

<p>I'm currently at Blinn and I'm wanting to apply for transfer for fall 2012.
I was accepted straight into a&m from high school but Blinn was just so much cheaper, I took the chance. I came in with 12 hours.
Then I'm currently taking 13 hours this semester.
I was extremely involved in hs but I'm not sure any of that matters when it comes to transferring.
I want to transfer into communications with ag business being my second choice. I havent really gotten that involved at Blinn bc it's only Been a semester. However I have been doing stuff with APO at a&m along with going to breakaway. Should I mention that in my entrance essay? </p>

<p>Someone pleaseeeee let me know what my chances are so I can decide to spend the money on applying or not.</p>

<p>Thanks & gig'em(:</p>

<p>The liberal arts school is one of the easiest schools to transfer into…if that helps.</p>

<p>I would make an appointment with an admissions counselor to discuss. They are quite helpful. From what I understand, they are looking for specific courses that fall into the degree track and how your overall GPA compares to other transfer applicants.</p>

<p>Thanks for the input! Are the counselors going to be there during break?</p>

<p>(979) 458-0950 is the number for the admissions office in Koldus. You can call and check on appointment availability. I imagine they will be open some of the break.</p>