Chance me

<p>I’m out of state. Majoring in journalism. 3.0 Unweighted, 3.7 weighted, I’ve taken 4 AP’s: AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP US History, AP Environmental Science, and 12 other honors classes. I go to a pretty competitive public high school. I got a 1630 on my SAT and 24 on my ACT. I’ve done about 20-30 hours of volunteering between church 9th-12th grade, the one club I’ve been in, and other miscellaneous school events. I had a great junior year which I got a 4.1 GPA. I’ve shown improvement all through my high school years. I could tell you just about anything pertaining to Alabama football (fitting because I want to become a sports writer).</p>

<p>Any other info you want to know, just ask. Thanks and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>You’re very likely in. You have a 3.7 weighted GPA and a 24 ACT…that’s good enough!</p>

<p>When did you apply?</p>

<p>I’m applying for the february deadline.</p>

<p>Get your app in ASAP!!! Bama is more lenient with admissions the EARLIER you apply. There are qualified students that get rejected if they apply later in the app season.</p>

<p>The app takes less than 5 minutes (no essays, no LORs), so get it done</p>

<p>Bama is going to get a SLEW of apps the closer it gets to the BCS championship.</p>