Chances at SUNY Binghamton?

I’m applying to Binghamton RD for Fall 2018. Do I have a good chance at getting into Harpur?
Ethnicity-Hispanic
Female
GPA- 94.7 (UW)
ACT-26 (27 super scored)
Class Rank- 6/113
AP Classes- APUSH, AP Bio, AP Calc AB, AP Eng Lit
ECs- President of Audio Visual Club (member for 3 years), Vice President of Club 360, Secretary of NHS, member of Key Club and Film Club. Participated in Outdoor Track sophomore year, member of Varsity team since junior year.

Your GPA is good but your ACT is a little below average… i would suspect you would get waitlisted

I believe that Binghamton does not superscore the ACT

Both @altoqueen and @margarett are correct. You are right below the middle 50% score range, which is 27-31. Also, Bing says they don’t superscore the ACT, only the SAT

Could you chance me
Early Actions
GPA:88.4 unwieghted
SAT: 1140
College Classes: Forensics, Psychology, Trigonometry, and Sociology
ECs: volunteer fire fighter, Softball, basketball, and 15 hour part time job

@otobi1216 I think you have a very good shot. Even though your test scores are on the lower end, since you are a URM and you have a high GPA, high class rank and good extracurriculars I they will let you in no problem.

@sprinkles12 @altoqueen @stechin thanks for the info :). I’m also applying to other SUNYs, such as Buffalo, Albany, New Paltz and Stonybrook. Do I have a shot at those?

@lcprend Your SAT is a bit low. I don’t think you would get accepted during the EA round. Suggest you apply to other SUNYs as well.

@lcprend
I agree with @WilliamNYC
People from my school got 92s and they still didnt get in.
Work on your SATs and gpa a bit more
The average SAT for Bing is 1360 and the average gpa is around a 92.
If you’re taking the December SATs, good luck!!