Chances for UC Schools?

Hi! I would greatly appreciate it if someone could chance me for all UC’s except riverside and Merced.

Planned major: human bio/biology
Alternative: international relations/global studies
(I’m planning on majoring in biology and minoring or double majoring in international relations or global studies)
Top 5% in my class and part of the ELC program
SAT: 1420
SAT Subejct Test: bio-700
ACT:32
UW GPA: 3.96
UC capped W GPA: 4.29
W GPA:4.375
AP exams: WHAP (5), AP
psych (5), AP lang (5), AP Bio(4), APUSH (5)

Senior year classes:
Ap Spanish Lang, Ap lit, Ap gov and Ap microeconomics, APES, AP Calc AB

Extracurriculars:
Interact club: 9th-12th grade with a leadership position every year. For my senior year, I became the president. I also coordinated three fundraisers.
Youth Executive League at the Library: I am the Vice President and a group of teenagers and I create events at the library for all ages. 9-12th
Teen Court: 10th-12th. I serve as a defense attorney twice a month for minors who commit minor crimes in our county.
Youth and Gov: 10th-12th. I model the US government with 3,000 other students across California at three conferences per year.
Without a Roof: 11th-12th. We help create fundraisers for refugees in our city and we help them move into apartments.
National Honor Society: 10th-12th grade
Spanish National Honor Society: 10th-12th grade
Chemistry Olympiad: 10th-11th I qualified for state both year but couldn’t go.
Book Buddies: 11th-12 every Monday for a month, I would help a first grader with reading skills.
Tutor: 10th-12th. I have tutored people for money and service in algebra 2, geometry, world history, Spanish, and biology.
Soccer: I have played rec soccer for over 13 years and I played for my school my freshman year.
International: I also coordinated a dinner for orphans and refugees in Amman, Jordan the summer after my sophomore year. With Interact club, we raised over $1,000 to help the hurricane victims this year as well.

Over 500 hours of community service total

Jobs:
Babysitting: 9-12th
Soccer Referee: 12th grade
Tutor: 10th-12th

Awards:
AP scholar with distinction, Golden Star Student Award, Rotary Youth Leadership Award, NHD-CA top ten finalist for documentaries in the state.

Other info:
I’m an in-state student, first generation American, and I’m white. Also, I attended a large public school in California and I’m in the top 5% of my class.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Thank you!

If you are in state, all of them tbh. Its only super competitive to get in UCB and UCLA out of state withnthose grades/scores

Thanks! I’m an in-state student.

i think you are a strong candidate for all of them - but, many well qualified applicants are rejected from these schools every year. My guess is that you get into 7 of them.
good luck