Chances for UCLA, cal, UCSD, and uci?

Hi! I would greatly appreciate it if someone could chance me for all UC’s except riverside and Merced.
In-state
Planned major: human bio/biology
Alternative: international relations/global studies
(I’m planning on majoring in biology and minoring or double majoring in international relations or global studies)
Top 5% in my class and part of the ELC program
SAT: 1420
SAT Subejct Test: bio-700
ACT:32
UW GPA: 3.96
UC capped W GPA: 4.29
W GPA:4.375
AP exams: WHAP (5), AP
psych (5), AP lang (5), AP Bio(4), APUSH (5)

Senior year classes:
Ap Spanish Lang, Ap lit, Ap gov and Ap microeconomics, APES, AP Calc AB

Extracurriculars:
Interact club: 9th-12th grade with a leadership position every year. For my senior year, I became the president. I also coordinated three fundraisers.
Youth Executive League at the Library: I am the Vice President and a group of teenagers and I create events at the library for all ages. 9-12th
Teen Court: 10th-12th. I serve as a defense attorney twice a month for minors who commit minor crimes in our county.
Youth and Gov: 10th-12th. I model the US government with 3,000 other students across California at three conferences per year.
Without a Roof: 11th-12th. We help create fundraisers for refugees in our city and we help them move into apartments.
National Honor Society: 10th-12th grade
Spanish National Honor Society: 10th-12th grade
Chemistry Olympiad: 10th-11th I qualified for state both year but couldn’t go.
Book Buddies: 11th-12 every Monday for a month, I would help a first grader with reading skills.
Tutor: 10th-12th. I have tutored people for money and service in algebra 2, geometry, world history, Spanish, and biology.
Soccer: I have played rec soccer for over 13 years and I played for my school my freshman year.
International: I also coordinated a dinner for orphans and refugees in Amman, Jordan the summer after my sophomore year. With Interact club, we raised over $1,000 to help the hurricane victims this year as well.

Over 500 hours of community service total

Jobs:
Babysitting: 9-12th
Soccer Referee: 12th grade
Tutor: 10th-12th

Awards:
AP scholar with distinction, Golden Star Student Award, Rotary Youth Leadership Award, NHD-CA top ten finalist for documentaries in the state.

Other info:
I’m an in-state student, first generation American, and I’m white. Also, I attended a large public school in California and I’m in the top 5% of my class.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Thank you!

You look like a competitive applicant for all UC’s on your list. UCLA/UCB should be considered Reach schools but you definitely have a chance for an acceptance. UCI is a solid Match school and UCSD is also very possible.

Best of luck.

Thank you!