Chance me for ucs

I’m currently only a junior in high school, but I was hoping you guys could chance me on admission to UCs. The ones I’m partial to are UC Davis or Irvine, but hoping to hear my chances at others like Berkeley, Merced, Riverside, etc. (Also definitely going to apply to CSU Sacramento as a safety.)

[QUOTE=""]

In-state student
GPA: 3.9 UW / 4.4 W (Only B I’ve had was in 10th PE due to an absence for a mile, and my current GPA for simply junior year is 4.57)
I’m rank 3/121 in my class
SAT: I’ve only taken my PSAT so far, and I got a 1330 w/o much studying so shooting for 1400+ for the actual SAT
AP classes taken:
-AP Human Geo (5)
-AP Euro (4)
-Currently taking AP Bio, AP Lang, APES, and APUSH
-Next year: AP Gov, AP Physics, AP Lit, AP Psych, and AP Calc

Extracurriculars
-Attended second language school on Sundays since middle school
-Intending to tutor and act as an assistant teacher ^^ at such school, will get approx. 60 hrs community service for it
-Art Club (4 years and will probably be President or VP next yr)
-CSF (9, 10, 11, 12)
-Friday Night Live Club (9, 10)
-Two of my classes next year are a hospital internship
-Over the summer, planning to volunteer approx. 50-100 hrs (depending on my schedule) at a soup kitchen or animal shelter
-Piano (as a hobby, not competition)

Awards
-Attended Prostart Competition in 10th grade & our entry was one of 4 to receive a certain award that gave an $1000 grant to our school
-Hopefully AP Scholar w/ Honor but most likely to at least get AP Scholar
-Received English award freshmen year that only one student in grade receives

[/QUOTE]

So yeah, I’m not as worried on my grades as I am my extracurriculars so please give me feedback. Thank you (:

Also, by next year, I’ll have taken all but one of the APs offered at my school.
And to clarify, the second language school I attended improved my written fluency in Punjabi, so I intend to tutor kids in the same.

You are hading in the right direction. Best of luck and do some SAT prep.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 4.20 or above:

UCB: 42.7%
UCLA: 47.2%
UCSD: 84.2%
UCSB: 82.0%
UCD: 90.3%
UCI: 94.1%
UCSC: 92.7%
UCR: 97.5
UCM: 98.1%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1210- 1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

with those stats, you will be a strong candidate for all of them - note though, there is some subjectivity in UC admissions so, apply broadly.
good luck.

By the way, that B in PE won’t even be counted in your UC gpa. You’re golden!

Thank you all for replying; I really appreciate it and am definitely less worried now (:

You have a decent profile, and I’m sure you’ll get into a prestigious school in the end. GPA shows consistency, so stay true and finish high school on a strong note! Here’s something you should think about during the upcoming summer/fall semester though: who you are, and how you will present yourself to others (via college application). Try to find out more about yourself, likes/dislikes, and what you want to do in the next X amount of years. Trust me, this makes your college essays much much easier to write and the confidence will bleed onto your writing. Oh, and since you are a junior in high school, learn to be able to write a compelling piece! People in life judge you on your writing, and the college application is only the beginning of it.