Science Olympiad(President)
Model UN
Karate (7 years)
Bowling
Founded MIT launch Club at our school
Worked at Kumon for a year

I had a heavy course load with 7 APs so far and 6 more in senior year

Very good. Almost guaranteed.

I don’t like chance threads, so I’ll just make a recommendation instead. Try to connect with Purdue admissions so they know you are interested. Attend the local info session and if they come to your school attend that as well. Introduce yourself and ask a good question that reflects your interests. Visit if you can. You wouldn’t think it would matter with such a big state school, but our experience indicates that it does. The admissions staff is wonderful at Purdue. The nicest I’ve encountered during college searches for 2 kids… My son was traveling when they held the info session near us (OOS) but an AO offered to meet him at a Starbucks as she travelled in between area high schools (they didn’t have anything scheduled at his high school). He had decent stats (33 ACT ss 3.75 uw gpa) but doesn’t have the math depth of most Purdue engineering kids so we didn’t think he had much of a chance. He was accepted and plans to attend. He believes it was because he showed interest and had a great chat with the AO. Also check the acceptance threads for previous years. If anything it will show that these things are not always predictable.