Chances of admission as a transfer student?

I am a sophomore in college currently going to Colorado State University. Also, I don’t know if this matters but I do have a bit of a history of transferring because I transferred from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs to Colorado State, and now I want to go back to Colorado Springs, but, if possible, at a very prestigious school. I am doing great in college with a 3.95 GPA but, I was a mediocre high school student with a 3.4 GPA and a 25 ACT. The degree I would be pursuing would be a computer science degree. So, does anyone know how competitive Colorado College is when it comes to accepting transfer students and what my chances would be?
Thanks

You’re wasting your time transferring around looking for prestige. CS is a highly employable degree and I guarantee, it won’t matter to any employers which Colorado university you graduated from. Your best bet is to just stay where you’re at and get your degree. When you transfer, you lose credits, and you run the risk of running out of financial aid before you graduate.

For 2018-2019, CC accepted 65 out of 578 transfer applications. For any school that interests you, you can look up this information in its Common Data Set, section D.

did you end up transferring?