chances of getting into UW-Madison

Hello I studied in an Indian curriculum school and my grades are pretty good if not the best, grade 9 -9.8/10 CGPA, grade 10 - 10/10 CGPA and grade 11- 89.9 % (its freaking tough) and grade 12 predicted score given by school - 96.4%(IDK how). SAT 1440 750-M, 690-R; and ACT -32 with a superscore of 33(if it helps) Toefl -110. I have had around 350 hours of volunteer service and I guess my essay is alright, not the best but pretty good. I have done 1 internship in Robotics and CS(my intended major so I hope it helps) and a summer Program at Boston in Robotics and involved in a lot of cricket and basketball 9 through 12. Also I have Subject tests : 800 on math 2, Chem and Phy.

I live in Bahrain so sports opportunities are minute, although I was in the reserves team for Bahrain National cricket team and went to Malaysia for the ACC U-16 cricket cup and also inter-school cricket events and am active in basketball in my school although we have no proper tournaments or organization.

I wish to pursue Robotics and have made that clear in my essay and tried to show my love for it and why I am interested in it. I have strong Recs and I love going to MUNs, I have been to 13 MUNs including one inside UNHQ in New York where I won a verbal mention and have won over 5 wards. My activity essay is based on MUN conferences. I dont really aim for Scholarship, tution should be fine.

I took the ACER examination for Science and Maths(not soooo prestigious) and got 100 percentile internationally and high distinction in maths. I also was a part of a cricket tour to India under CFI( cricket federation of India).

I am part of a global community at Young Scientist’s Journal (www.ysjounal.com) and am an editor and have edited over 15 articles based on Science. I am also part of a community called Young Coders who are working on making a website.

I wish to major in CE or CS and am an international student, what are my chances?

I always think it is a good idea to look at the Admissions Decisions threads (i.e. 2022 Admissions Decisions, you can also see threads from years past) on this forum. Look for people with stats/circumstances similar to yours. That is like getting the word from the UW-Madison admission advisors, instead of people on this forum who can really only guess. Good luck!