Chances please!

<p>Hi, everyone! I just wanted to know what my chances were for UM in terms of admittance and scholarship. Right now, it's my top choice, but only if I can get any level of merit scholarship. </p>

<p>I live in state and I applied Early Action, with Biology as my intended major.
SAT- 2080 (660 M, 710 CR, 710 W)
ACT- 34 Comp
Unweighted GPA- 4.0, weighted- 4.6
Rank- 6/666
9 AP's- Human (5), Lang/Comp (5), U.S. History (4), Enviro (5), Calc AB, Lit/Comp, Gov, Econ, and Bio
6 Dual Enrollment credits (3 at a state college, 3 at a University as a part of my Fellowship)</p>

<p>EC's:
Member of varsity swim team for 4 years
Member of local swim club for 8 years
Member of varsity track team for 1 year
Secretary of National Honor Society
National Science Honor Society
National Math Honor Society
National Technical Honor Society
National Spanish Honor Society
National English Honor Society
National Social Studies Honor Society
Committee Chair of Green Initiative Club (started "Green Tuesdays" program at my school)
Member of Envirothon team that won county, regional, and state competition. We qualified for the National Canon Envirothon last year and took 9th out of 54 teams nationwide. I have been participating in the competition for 4 years, but last year was the first year with any real success.
Member of 4-year Environmental Academy at my school, which requires community service hours and a Senior Project which I have already completed.
Have a Fellowship with a nearby University doing Current Environmental Service Learning and an Environmental Education Internship
Played piano for 13 years and passed the National Guild Auditions with High Honors
Volunteer at Piano Camp over the summer
Bronze Congressional Medal and Silver/Bronze Certificates
AP Scholar
200+ Community Service Hours (Beach clean-ups, National Public Lands Day, playing piano at nursing homes, etc.)</p>

<p>Thanks for any feedback!</p>

<p>This is a very impressive resume. Rigorous schedule, solid rank in class - top 1%, great ACT score, solid GPA. You are definitely IN. As far as merit scholarship, based on what seemed to be the trend last year you are looking at 20k minimum and probably 24k. You also have a chance for a Singer invite depending on the stats of the others who applied EA.
Nice work!
~Zinc</p>