Yes, another chance thread :)

<p>Hi, UM has been my first choice for a while now, and I was wondering about my admissions chances (applying this fall early decision to Rosenstiel marine sciences program) and my scholarship chances.</p>

<p>GPA, unweighted 4.0
ACT, 33
Classes: took 3 AP classes junior year, mostly honors since I was a freshman. Taking all AP/ honors next year.
EC: national honors society, french club, french national honors society, book club, science club, model UN, envirothon, saturday scholars
Other: some leadership positions, and honors (student achievement and student appreciation awards, etc.), will have really good rec from my AP bio teacher, and expecting good AP Bio exam score in july (maybe not so good AP Lang. & comp. score, lol.)</p>

<p>*I'm working on volunteer experience stuff, and I want to take the ACT again and try for a 34. </p>

<p>Comments are appreciated!!! Thanks!</p>

<p>I’d say you’re in and likely to get a scholarship :slight_smile: Good luck.</p>

<p>You are in and I also think your chances for a scholarship are excellent!!!</p>

<p>My daughter just finished her freshmen year at Miami in the Rosenstiel School. She loves it there and is so happy with the program. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.</p>

<p>Thanks for the replies! I forgot a couple things…</p>

<p>Class rank: 1/330
Won 8th place on national french exam junior year</p>

<p>definitely in with at least a 24 k/yr scholarship, i had similar stats but only a 30 on my ACT and thats what I got</p>

<p>You’re definitely getting the 24k, you might even have a shot at a full ride.
See you at the U</p>