Chances- Transfer to GWU

Hi, I am a current freshman entering his second semester at Wesleyan University, and I am seriously considering transferring out, and I am in the process of applying to GWU for the fall (2018-2019). I was just curious as to my chances.

Ethnicity: Black
Low income
From New Jersey
Went to a prestigious High School (Princeton Day)

College gpa: 3.09/3.1, This is where I’m a bit confused, cause common app has a form called the “mid-term report” where you can have your course instructors for the current semester give current standings and grades in the semester that you are applying in. As the application deadline is April 15th, and my final spring semester grades would not be released until late may, this seems like the only way to indicate any kind of second semester improvement to whomever may be reading my transfer app. But, on the GWU transfer site, this form is never mentioned. Anyone have any experience on this front? Is there no other way to show them my second semester grades before they make admittance decisions? Or am I basically screwed already?

Intended Major: Poli Sci/Government

College ECs: A capella, student theatre, lots of it, civic engagement, two on campus jobs (tutoring and ushering in the cfa), club fencing,

High School gpa: 3.8
3 APs: Biology (4), American Gov. (4), AB Calc. (4)
SAT (new): 1430- reading and writing (710), math (720)
Subject tests: Biology E (730), Chemistry (710)

I would just really like some honest opinions. I would of course add to all of this (assumedly) good writing supplements and teacher recs.

Thank you!