Chances?

I was wondering what my chances of getting accepted are and if I should apply for early action or just regular admission:

I don’t know whether I am applying in-state or out-of-state right now because I live overseas but my dad is originally from Wisconsin.

GPA: 4.1-4.2 (weighted)
SAT: 1950 (CR 690, Math 620, Writing 640)
5 APs

EC:
-NHS (11th and 12th)
-Community Service Club (9th and 10th)
-Student to Student Club (9th and 10th)
-Sophomore Student Council (secretary) and Senior Student Council (vice president)
-Volunteer work regularly throughout high school

Also, on the admissions page, it says that they require 3 language credits, but I only have 2…

Thank you!

My unweighted GPA is 3.9-4.0.

ALL admissions are “regular”- there is no early action. It is rolling admissions as well. This means you may hear earlier if you apply earlier. The confusion comes from applying by an earlier date means you get an answer by a certain date (Nov/Jan???). This answer could be admit, deny or postpone. Postpone means you are in that vast middle pool of applicants whose decision depends on those who apply by the early February deadline.

The chart on the freshman admissions page lists what most admitted students have for foreign languages and other subjects. It does not say you must have 3 units. Given your gpa your chances look good. Do apply and see what happens. Getting top grades with your test scores shows that you must have good study habits that should translate into success at UW.

Finances and proposed major do not matter for admissions. UW admits students to the university as a whole, regardless of intended major. Being able to afford UW is another matter- do not count on merit aid.

It does not sound like your parents are currently Wisconsin residents. Are you a US citizen?

Yes I am. Military child

In what state do your parents file their income tax return?