chances?

<p>Hey guys I am wondering my chances of getting into U of A.</p>

<p>Junior probably major in Business</p>

<p>GPA- By the time I apply it will be a 3.2
SAT- Probably won’t send
ACT- Haven’t taken it yet but I am positive I will get at least a 25</p>

<p>Had a 2.6 GPA freshman year, 3.0 sophomore year, and around a 3.7 this year. I am taking 3 honors classes out of 5 this year and I am taking AP Physics next year. Only 4 AP’s are offered at my school, all at the upperclassmen level.</p>

<p>EC’s:
2 years of JV Basketball (captain both years)
4 years of varsity baseball
1 year of varsity basketball
Sports Editor for newspaper
music club
student leader
1 year of varsity football </p>

<p>Not that many EC opportunities are offered at my school, since its a very tiny private school. I will have great recommendations, one from a U of A alumni.</p>

<p>pretty easily in</p>

<p>Yeah, I think you're in. Are you from Arizona? Because there's some automatic acceptance criteria that I think you meet if so...</p>

<p>i think they still are accepting students at this late date so i would think your chances of admission when you apply earlier will be very good</p>

<p>I'm out of state, and I plan on applying early next year not ED but I don't know if they even have that.</p>

<p>I'd bet you could get accepted pretty easy. Although I'm in-state, I got accepted with no real EC's to speak of, though my GPA is a big higher. (I also applied for pre-business)</p>

<p>I don't really have ec's either, though a higher GPA listed. I need to look for sorta good matches/ safety universities. I'm thinking a school in Arizona may be a good choice.</p>