Changing my major after getting admitted

<p>Hello, I'm kind of in a unique situation/rut right now and I could really use all the help that I can get!</p>

<p>My whole life, I have had my mind set on studying medicine. I recently, however, had a change of heart and am now pursuing Aerospace Engineering. When I submitted my application, I put Chemistry as my first choice. I have been automatically admitted into the Chemistry Major at A&M and when I tried to change my major, I was informed that the Aerospace Engineering major is full and that I cannot request a major change into this major. I'm in a high school where we are enrolled in the local UT university as regular college students. I will be a junior by credit when I enroll in the Fall to another university (I applied as a freshman, though, since I am still a high school senior). This leaves me with a very short window of time to possibly graduate as an Aerospace Engineering major. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact to possibly be able to request that I change my major?</p>

<p>The admissions office. That is all the help that I can offer, sorry.</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>contact admissions.
At New Student conference there is the opportunity to change majors, however, there has to be room for you in that major. So you might contact the Aero dept as well.</p>