Chemistry

<p>How is the chemistry at VT? When I visited, I was impressed with everything, but I couldn't tell whether the chemistry department was good. Also, do you think that I would be well prepared to go to medical school there?</p>

<p>Anybody know?</p>

<p>Definitely a well respected chemistry program at VT--attending VT will provide very good med school opportunities when you graduate..assuming you get decent grades :-)</p>

<p>Just curious---Which school is your #1 choice right now?</p>

<p>It happens to be...Virginia Tech!!!! But I would have to wait until I get accepted (hopefully) to decide between my other schools. However, I absolutely loved everything about the school when I visited.</p>

<p>Thats awesome! You will love VT...When I visited, I walked around for like 10 mins and knew thats where I wanted to go. The environment is awesome--just wait...youll love it. :)</p>

<p>I hope so. I felt the exact same way when I visited. I had that feeling that it was perfect.</p>

<p>Virginia Tech does not have a medical program. If you are applying to tech then you should see VCU. The best program for pre-med program is at UVa.</p>