Choose Meal's type

<p>I notice that 70% students choose 14meals flex.If it is the most cost effective?And How many things we can buy with 150 points?</p>

<p>I don’t know if it’s the most cost effective, but when my son lived in the dorms, he ate at most 2 meals a day. I think some of it was not taking the time for breakfast during the week (ate his dorm stash). Last semester he would have skipped lunch too, due to class conflicts. He lived off-campus, so he could work around it.</p>

<p>I’ve seen the math somewhere and the full 19 meal plan is the cheapest by cost-per-meal but that’s moot if you’re not going to get up to drag yourself to breakfast on weekdays, which most people don’t.</p>

<p>I want to choose 10 Meals flex with 175 points,but it is more expensive than 14Meals no flex.If the points there are very valuable?</p>

<p>I asked my D about this. She said flex points basically translate as dollars. A panini is ~$5.25, a mocha ~$3.25, a large cookie $1.50. In her mind, if you just use the points for snacks then you’re good. If you actually intend to eat meals on the points you may want more.</p>

<p>Thank you!!I finally decide to take 14meals flex …(^.^)</p>