Class of 2020 application questions

@therealdeal19 I would second the suggestion for applying to the STEM Path to the MBA. The time commitment is much more manageable than trying to bounce between the two colleges and see what you like. The application process is very simple and straightforward - no long essays required! If you’ve not already applied, the application can be found here: http://mycba.ua.edu/stemapp

@MathMajorUA yes that’s what a lot of people have recommended and after doing some research it seems like the best option. Can you apply now or do you have to wait for a UA acceptance?

You can apply to more than one program. It’s actually a good idea to apply to more than one because a couple of them are highly competitive. Emerging Scholars can be a great back up, but even it requires a separate application/acceptance.

I’m sure that @robotbldmom was just trying to be helpful. It was natural to question the choice of bio major if you’ve decided that business is the way for you. However, if you want to keep your med school options open, then having a STEM major may be useful.

@therealdeal19 You’ll have to wait for UA acceptance, but you should be able to apply immediately after that!

I just got into Alabama with a 3.28/4.5