Class of 2020 EOP program !! PLEASE RESPOND

waiting :confused:

I heard yesterday I got in. Did you guys go on your status checkers?

How did you hear @bribiscuits27

rejectedā€¦

Wait listed smfh

So what now @Jaccccc Iā€™m leaning towards buffalo

omg i think im going to buff too. damnn lmao im debating if i should choose hunter or buff atm

Buff!!!

its mad far tho. 8 hours from the cityyā€¦ plus the tuition is like 10 grand per year after financial aid

I know in have to pay 12 smfh

you set on buffalo?

Hmm kind of, but i thought EOP applicants donā€™t pay tuition or housing doe

nah EOP people still gotta pay for tuition, they just give you a lil extra on the money. But i got in regular for buff tho. Youā€™re through EOP?

Yea Im through EOP awee man

What now?

lmao prob buffalo man. i wanna live on campus and shit. You joining sorority or frat? i wanna join soro

I know!! I wanna live on campus too and Idk which one is better

rejected. SAT:1880(CR:640,M:540,W:700) GPA:3.9, Iā€™m fine though,I kind of began to lose interest in Binghamton along the way,to the point that I had decided that even if I did get in through EOP I probably wasnā€™t going to go to Bing,so Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t accept me.Congratulations to those wait listed and accepted. To those denied, this is an indication that this school just may not be the right fit for you, youā€™ll most definitely find the school that is truly right for you. Enjoy your weekend everybody!(and the rest of senior year). :slight_smile:

I got accepted on the 30th. Damn I got lucky here too :confused: wow my essay mustā€™ve saved me sure know that my grades couldnā€™t.

I think Iā€™m committing to stony Brook