Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

so i applied at the end of january, RD, OOS. considering i did not receive any sort of decision today, should i send in a loci now before march? i don’t really have anything personal to add, but i suppose i could address their prompt? any help would be appreciated.

Maybe they didn’t release many CoE decisions today?

@mama1234 I assure you in-state people who applied to all the schools are waiting too :slight_smile:

I’m in-state LSA and I didn’t get a decision today.

Ross is out so all those LSA seats are vacant now.

To all the newly accepted applicants, congrats! Who’s trying to get elevated with me on weekends??

When is the third and last wave likely going to be?

March 27th

@KSB2019 -CoE here. Deferred EA. Nothing today. OOS (NJ). I have not read every post but a good number. Has there been one either way from any CoE applicants today? I have not seen one at all. -Good luck to those waiting and congratulations to those who got in today.

@2017and2020dad Yes. Someone posted that (s)he got accepted a couple of pages back :slight_smile:

Has anyone heard of acceptances to the dual degree program of CoE and Ross?

@MyCollege2024 @girlboss2002 Congrats on the Ross acceptance. When were you accepted to U-M and to what school?

Thanks! I originally got accepted EA in December to LSA.

COE deferred EA, accepted today OOS

I had a friend who has been accepted into LSA today, but I didn’t get a decision yet…We are both OOS, does that mean I would be getting a rejection letter next wave? I am so stressed…

It is getting more bleak for us still waiting…but from what we hear the numbers accepted so far are below years past

We are deferred form Dec./EA, Still waiting, but we are in State.

@2017and2020dad I have counted maybe 4? COE acceptances reported if i remember correctly they were all OOS. Past STATS had about 5 on CC accepted in the Feb. and Mar. waves in 2019. @sushiritto has says they have a small increased number of spaces this year- maybe 160 more across all colleges, but do not know how many of those are for each college giving acceptances.
We are In-State and Local so it is slim pickings for us this late in the game. They only take so many from the local high schools (there are many), and they are extremely tough on who gets in locally.
We are exploring all our options. We are supposed to hear more from other university scholarships this week. sigh.

Best of luck to you!

I got accepted into Nursing today. Someone asked for my stats a few pages back so here you go:

Originally Deferred from EA
OOS (NC)
Unweighted GPA: 4.0
Weighted GPA: 4.692/5
Class Rank: 13/558
Took 14 APs total (this included 2 APs in the Capstone Diploma Program with a year long research project)
**received 3-5s on all AP exams, but mostly 4s

Essays were 8/10 IMO (I would say I did a really good job of answering Why Mich Nursing)
LOCI was submitted mid January

I was just on campus last weekend and met with a recruitment coordinator from the School of Nursing. I don’t know if this had any impact.

Amazing ECs (I highlight the 2 biggest below)
-lots of leadership positions in my Jewish youth group, ranging from board positions at the local level to positions at the state level and international involvement
-volunteered on ambulances this past summer for 6 weeks in Israel (and helped deliver a baby on the side of the road in the desert!!)

Good luck to everyone still waiting! GO BLUE!!

It came in around 3:30pm 2/28. Best of luck to u!