Class of 2025 Admissions Decisions

I was able to log in too! It says I am in the civil engineering program! good luck to everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What exactly are you all doing to login? I need to text my daughter! Thank you!

You have to create a password using the Student ID and Net ID in your portal

I only have the slate ID as of now…what does that mean?

1 Like

The login in worked and my son got into his second choice major (that he really has no interest in studying). Pretty sure on the application you had to put a second choice. Does anyone know if you can appeal your major selection and/or is there a chance you still might get into your first choice?
In his case, his first choice is Architecture. He got into Statistics as second choice.

I am pretty sure the more competitive program decisions come out a bit later. At least I know that was the case last year with nursing. I wouldn’t worry yet, just wait for the official letter and I’m sure it will have more info. Good luck!!

Congrats to all who’ve gotten in! My daughter will find out today, too; hoping for good news. For those accepted, what were your key stats - GPA, test score (if submitted)?

1 Like

i have the netid and student id in my portal and i tried logging in with it but it did not work. any ideas?

Same here - I suspect all UTK info has not had time to upload to their system. The waiting begins!

I just got in (it took forever,) but I got in!! I’m so excited!!

2 Likes

@Fmj2021 you have to click forgot password in order to set one up first

now my netid and password are gone now

For the people who got in, are you included on the UTK directory yet?

https://directory.utk.edu/

My daughter’s net id and password are gone now too…

1 Like

Where are people logging in with their NetID and StudentID that showed up on their portal?

Mine too, I heard it was a glitch in the system except I already created my UTK account

has anyone gotten accepted into nursing?

My D applied nursing only (no 2nd choice major) but the portal says University Exploratory Track as of now (pretty sure that translates to “Undecided”)

Does anyone know if nursing decisions come later? I suspect just getting admitted is the first step.

My daughters portal does not have an update yet. Is there something we are missing?

My D (nursing hopeful) has her second choice major listed. I am going to take my own advice and not worry yet because like I said earlier, it appears nursing decisions may come out a bit later. Hoping that is still the case this year!!

1 Like