Class of 2026 Nepal

Swarthmore is a good choice for ED. I have heard that a lot of people are going for ED on URoch. Is it true?

Yeah I think Uroch is a popular option, I’ll prolly RD there

Im also thinking of going for RD however hope I get that ED acceptance lol.

anybody thinking of Lehigh ED??? plus ■■■ does it take to get an A in a level Accounting…take any subjects dont take Accounting this is a ■■■■■■■■ of a subject

I know a few who are thinking of going for ED on Lehigh however I doubt they will go for it. Aid is kind of a very big factor for them so they might, they might not. I’m not sure how generous (full-ride) Lehigh is with intl students. If anybody has an idea, would you be kind enough to write about it?

sup everyone ! the college application season is finally here!! have you guys finalized your ED colleges? I’m thinking of applying to Grinnell College. WBU ?

Anybody applying ED at Colby?

Bro, if he has done research with John Mather, then why doesn’t he apply to Columbia University?

Hello everyone! I have all A’s and A* in my A levels and average eca’s with 3 internships , one project and some hours of volunteering. Almost all of my eca’s are based on the major I’m applying for. I took SAT on oct 2 and messed up every sections and scored 1320. I’m planning to retake SAT on December but before that I want to test my luck by applying ED. I’ve an EFC of 13-15k. So, with this stats , profile and efc do i have any potential match college for ed. Please do help me by suggesting some universities for ED.

Anybody applying to Williams College ED or Colgate University ED?

Yeah man! I am applying to williams in ed.

Where are you guys EDing?

I would suggest to go test optional for ED, considering that you have good grades and ECs. What do you think? You can always improve in Dec for RD.

1 Like

I have fine NEB grades and I’m going test optional. The main issue is my EFC is under 3k. Where do you suggest me for ED? I will miss colleges with NOV 1 deadline.
Any suggestions? Which college would be so generous to accept me?
I am from a small city of Nepal.

Check NYUad if you have high GPA for ED2, since you’ve missed ED1.

do you know of anyone that has gotten in from the ED2 pool?

Anyone got the CW from NYUAD?

6 from Nepal I know till now

1 Like

One is you.

anyone here an ED applicant to Williams? there are rumors that only selective students are asked financial documents on their Fin-Aid tab on Williams Application portal. anyone to provide light on this rumor?