Class of 2026 UC General Discussion Thread

Apparently UC Riverside and UC Merced results are out. S22 found decisions in the portal. No emails.

3 Likes

Thanks for your message !

My daughter just got her email from UCR!

3 Likes

Post her stats in UCR forum

1 Like

I did!

2 Likes

My D22 changed her spring schedule a bit from what she listed on her UC app. She intended to take physics at the community college (her high school wasn’t able to fit it into her schedule), but she couldn’t get off the waitlist for the physics class. She ended up taking Geology instead as it was the only physical science she could get into. Should she notify the UC’s she applied to or just wait until she hears about admissions decisions. Will they care?

1 Like

Yes, they care about a schedule change and they should be contacted once the change was made.

Below is the link with information for each school.

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/applying-as-a-freshman/after-you-apply/

If there are changes to your academic record after you submit your application, you might need to notify the campuses to which you’ve applied.

• If you change schools or add or drop a course after you submit your application, you should notify all the campuses you applied to except for UC Berkeley or UC Santa Barbara.
1 Like

Not related to UC. Given the likely overlap of applicants, for those waiting on University Of Washington, results are starting to show up in the UW portal.

2 Likes

Davis decisions coming out later this week!

8 Likes

Sounds like Thursday or Friday. Seems to be on schedule based on past history.

9 Likes

Yep. Second Thursday of March is Davis’ usual.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m international applicant but I haven’t got any email from UC DAVIS…

Nobody got it. It was a counselor email. It wasn’t meant to be sent to applicants.

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out! I just saw that post and immediately asked my son if he’d received it–and of course he hadn’t. It would be nice if colleges let students know directly. Oh, well.

Does anyone know if UC Davis releases all decisions at once, or over a few weeks the way UC Santa Cruz is doing?

UC Davis releases all decisions at once.

2 Likes

Thanks. They’re out now. Could you hear my gigantic sigh of relief at the “congratulations”?!

4 Likes

UC Davis decisions are out?

2 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Thanks! Did students get an email or just need to log in to portal? My son hasn’t received an email notification.