Class of 2027 scholarships

Scholarships are not usually part of the admissions dept. I would call the Financial Aid dept. They would be the best bet on accuracy of notification and they handle all monetary awards.

1 Like

It was admissions office that interviewed stamps semi finalists, for what it’s worth. Though it does seem like a lot of conflicting information coming from admissions office!

1 Like

I called financial aid last week and they told me admissions handles scholarships and transferred me to them. They said they’d be out by mid March. I called Admissions again today and was told by the end of this week. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe that is intentional because no one really knows or they are just trying to get off the phone. :woman_shrugging:

Yeah calling doesn’t seem helpful at all…yesterday someone said today and today someone said end of week? :woman_facepalming: makes zero sense. Other than the fact that the people who answer the phone probably don’t know what’s going on with the people making the choices.

They’re out as of 4PM EST! I didn’t get it. ):

They are out.

for anyone asking, I did not get in!

D said she did not get DHS but got a little extra merit for being a finalist. She said it didn’t mention Paul Tulane.

My son got DHS! Woo hoo!

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations!!

Which did you apply for?

DHS
Paul Tulane
Stamps

All are out or just DHS?

DHS and PTA. Because you don’t specifically apply for Stamps I don’t know if those decisions are out.

Same here :-1:t2:

My son (who was accepted EA), received the Paul Tulane award!

2 Likes